Saturday, December 5, 2009

i feel good.

I haven't blogged in a while. I think starting this blog was an outlet to express alot of my frustrations about my quarter life crisis. The blog helped me come to the realization that everyone is going through the same thing. I had so many friends and associates tell me that they were experiencing the same thing: feeling lost and confused, unhappy with their current life state, and needing change.

Well, the time is NOW! If you don't like something about yourself, change it. If you have always wanted to do something in your life, go do it! I feel like an adult now, and I can no longer use the childhood excuse "I'll wait until I'm older to do that." With that being said, there are alot of things that I am taking full advantage of. In fact, I wrote a "before-30 list" full of things that I want to accomplish before I am 30. I challenge others to do this as well. I feel like writing things down holds you more accountable than just thinking about it sporadically.

Anyway, have a blessed week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment