Monday, October 19, 2009

Im blogging because...

Some blog to inform others about a certain topic, but that's not me. Others blog to receive attention, but that's not me either. Some even blog to tell stories (and even though I have some great stories), unfortunately that's not me. I blog because I have alot on my mind. I'm not really looking for answers or opinions (even though opinions are greatly appreciated). I just have a lot of things on my mind, and I want to be able to look back and see how much I have grown/my attitude towards things changes (if it changes).

Side note: I used to blog my freshmen and sophomore years at Butler. It's pretty interesting to see the things I was once stressed about (and how they really are irrelvant in the grand scheme of things). You can check it out at www.sleepyt04.xanga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment