Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CHOPPING MY HAIR OFF - Update



So, last Friday I went ahead and got a full head weave. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I was excited because it was something that I had never done before but I was also nervous because I wanted it to look nice.

It's been a week and I LOVE IT! I am able to straighten it in order to get ready in about 10 minutes, whereas it takes me about 20-30min to straighten my real hair. When I wear it curly, it looks like my real hair (only a lot longer). It takes a long time to curl, but I am just getting the hang of it. So I am sure I will be able to cut some of that time down. Overall, I like it because I don't have to put heat on my real hair every day.

Most of my female friends love it! (or so they tell me) But my male friends are split. Some of them say it looks really nice while others think that my real hair is better. At the end of the day, I like it and its something different without me changing my real hair. So, I am definitely going to keep it for another week and probably get another weave! I might be addicted!




No comments:

Post a Comment