Monday, October 15, 2012

WOW!

I haven't blogged in over 9 months and my oh may have things in my life changed.  Since May 2012, I have lost 35 lbs and gone on a "natural hair journey" in which I have only straightened my hair twice.

With that being said, I am going to shift this blog somewhat.  I will blog about some of the things I discussed in the past as well as my healthy life style journey, natural/healthy hair, and fashion.

Anyway, I am off to the gym now but I will blog later on this week. :)

1 comment:

  1. GIRL you are doing it! And ain't nobody mad at ya'. Such awesome accomplishments in such a short time span! And posts like this are completely motivation for girls like me! I'm working towards loosing at least 5-10 pounds and I too am on a hair journey! I'm transitioning to natural, and my last perm was July of 12'. Hopefully we'll stay connected and further encourage each other by providing words of advice and encouragement along the way! Keep with it and best of wishes!

    ► XO • KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete